Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January Necklace - Update!

I have worn my beautiful purple beaded fabric necklace a few times already. I wasn't kidding about loving it! I've built a couple outfits around it and have gotten so much feedback about it. I have since decided to list it on my Etsy shop. Check out the link directly below. I have enough fabric to make one, maybe two more, so I hope you don't miss out. If you want to make any changes, or request a custom one, check out the second link below.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66204217/january-fabric-necklace

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65583030/january-fabric-necklace-custom-listing

To continue on with the jewelry theme for January, I'm hoping to have a moment this weekend to list and blog about some new earrings, rings and bracelets.

I have been thinking about my February craft - don't you worry. There are so many ideas, I just don't know how to pick! And here lies my problem and need for this 2011 Craft Quest resolution.

6 comments:

  1. Cute necklace! Your blog is looking good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great necklace - I haven't seen anything like that! I like the flowers along the side too. :) No wonder you've been getting compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is great! And, I love your name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous necklace!! Wearing it yourself is the best advertisement! Good luck withe your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is too funny :)
    (I love that you're incorporating Steelers colors into your work - yay!)

    ReplyDelete