Monday, January 24, 2011

This just in.. Free Shipping!

I had an extended weekend this past weekend. I had big plans for myself - crafting plans. It's as though my body knew this and insisted on ruining this! I started feeling ill Thursday night and here I am, Monday morning, back at work. Needless to say, little crafting was done. I did begin a button necklace with my niece - I'll share that once it's complete - but other than that, nada. Being sick does have it's benefits though. My husband took good care of me and I had a sweet visit from my niece. Here's a picture of the two from a couple of months ago, but I believe this truly sums up their craziness. In other news, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on my Etsy store. I have some of my favorite items below. And of course, I live in Pittsburgh, so I couldn't help but include my Steeler Fabric Ring. Here's to hoping next weekend leaves me more crafting time and less sick time.











No comments:

Post a Comment